Please help! Husbando broke up with me!

Posted on | Monday, November 15, 2021 | No Comments

My husbando Nagito and i had been in a relationship for nine loving years. However things took a turn for the worst when Nagito called me out for looking at other Danganronpa boys tonight and even accused me of cheating on him with Kokichi! I told him this wasn’t the case as i only love him. He said he went on my phone earlier and saw i read a Kokichi x reader fanfiction, but the only reason i read it was for the plot. (not the romance parts) (or the sex parts) he told me it was over. I talked to Mikan about it who told me she saw Nagito with Hajime on Friday, and they were.. let’s say doing more than holding hands. Meaning he was probably just looking for an excuse to end our relationship. Please help me!! My life is already hard enough.

submitted by /u/grimsmajesty
[link] [comments]

No Waifu, no Laifu https://ift.tt/3ngAM2a


CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Comments

Leave a Reply

Search

Followers